INA Tensioner Pulley
- INA 0179: Similar tensioner pulley design - Differentiating characteristics
- INA 0183: Tensioner pulley 531 0505 10
- INA 0185: Tensioner pulley 531 0885 10
- INA 0186: Tensioner pulley 531 0829 10
- INA 0189: Tensioner pulleys 531 0535 20 and 531 0819 10 - Observe correct installation arrangement
- INA 0069: Tensioner pulleys 531 0252 30 and 531 0525 30
Reliable Tensioner pulley – in all conditions
The high-quality INA tensioner pulleys are used both in the timing drive and in the front end auxiliary drive.
Constant belt tension is essential to prevent the belt from skipping and causing serious damage to the engine, especially in the form-fit operated timing drive. The Ribbed V-belts must also be kept reliably tensioned in the front end auxiliary drive so that irritating belt noises are prevented and constant power transmission is guaranteed.
Today, eccentrically mounted tensioner pulleys are used predominantly, guaranteeing high rotation angles in the smallest mounting space. In the front end auxiliary drive, on the other hand, mechanical or hydraulic tensioning elements are used depending on the requirements. A spring damper system is a common feature of all types. While the spring ensures constant belt tension, the damper system calms the belt movement and prevents vibration.
For the bearings and bearing surfaces of the tensioner pulleys, INA naturally refers to the tried and tested components that are also used in the INA deflection pulleys! Mechanical and hydraulic tensioner pulleys from INA therefore ensure optimal belt tension under all external conditions.
- Perfectly adapted to the application
- Permanently maintains a near constant belt tension
- Minimal loss of grease plus increased grease supply
- Smooth running and quiet over the service life
- Resistant to temperature and environmental influences